Keep in touch!
- IT’S FERRAGOSTO TIME, AMICI!!! DETAILS AND INFORMATION
- CONSULAR REPRESENTATIVE VISIT TO SANTA BARBARA
- PRANZO WITH THE CONSUL
- CINEMA ITALIANO CLASSICO, MOVIE LINE-UP
- VENERDI’ GRASSO, an Italian Carnival Dinner-Dance
- THE 2018 “PRANZO DI NATALE” (XMAS BUFFET BRUNCH)
- 2018 FALL MATINEE AT THE OPERA: LA BOHEME, by Giacomo Puccini
- VENETIAN MASKS: THEN AND NOW
- 2018 CINEMA ITALIANO CONTEMPORANEO, MOVIE LINE-UP
- IT’S FERRAGOSTO TIME, AMICI!! DETAILS AND INFORMATION
Become a Cinema Italiano Sponsor!Click here to read how you can help us!
Ciao, Amici! Italians are crazy about Ferragosto! They brave bumper to bumper traffic to go the the beach on vacation where they are supposed to enjoy nature and time away from ‘crowded’ cities while resting and relaxing…. While this is an excellent idea, reality often turns out to be quite different! Read more [...]
Hello', Fellow Italians! Do you have an Italian passport in need of renewal? If so, you can shorten the process and make it easier if you take advantage of the upcoming visit to Santa Barbara by an Official from the Passport Office of the Italian Consulate General of Los Angeles. Read more [...]
It is with great pleasure that the Italian Cultural Heritage Foundation of Santa Barbara invites you to a Welcoming Pranzo (Luncheon) for the Honorable SILVIA CHIAVE, our new Consul General of Italy.... Read more [...]