Keep in touch!
- CONSULAR REPRESENTATIVE VISIT TO SANTA BARBARA
- PRANZO WITH THE CONSUL
- CINEMA ITALIANO CLASSICO, MOVIE LINE-UP
- VENERDI’ GRASSO, an Italian Carnival Dinner-Dance
- THE 2018 “PRANZO DI NATALE” (XMAS BUFFET BRUNCH)
- 2018 FALL MATINEE AT THE OPERA: LA BOHEME, by Giacomo Puccini
- VENETIAN MASKS: THEN AND NOW
- 2018 CINEMA ITALIANO CONTEMPORANEO, MOVIE LINE-UP
- IT’S FERRAGOSTO TIME, AMICI!! DETAILS AND INFORMATION
- VINO e PIZZA, a Presentation and Tasting of Italian Wines
Become a Cinema Italiano Sponsor!Click here to read how you can help us!
Monthly Archives: February 2013
Once again, Circolo Italiano goes to the opera presenting this time Aida, by Giuseppe Verdi. As you may already know, 2013 is not only the year the Italian Government has proclaimed to be “The Year of Italian Culture in the United States” but it is also the 200th anniversary of Giuseppe Verdi’s birth. Buon Compleanno, Maestro! Continue reading