Keep in touch!
- IL RISORGIMENTO ITALIANO, the Italian Resurgence (1848-1861)
- 2020 VENERDI’ GRASSO, and Italian Carnival Dinner-Dance
- THE 2019 “PRANZO DI NATALE” (The 2019 Xmas Brunch)
- MADE IN ITALY: THE GLAMOUR OF POSTWAR ITALIAN FASHION, 1945-1970
- MONTECITO PIZZA PARTY: DELICIOUS FOOD AND A GUEST SPEAKER…
- 2019 CINEMA ITALIANO CONTEMPORANEO, MOVIE LINE-UP
- IT’S FERRAGOSTO TIME, AMICI!!! DETAILS AND INFORMATION
- CONSULAR REPRESENTATIVE VISIT TO SANTA BARBARA
- PRANZO WITH THE CONSUL
- CINEMA ITALIANO CLASSICO, MOVIE LINE-UP
Become a Cinema Italiano Sponsor!Click here to read how you can help us!
Monthly Archives: March 2015
This post is the first in a (non-consecutive) series on art inspired by an exhibition at theSanta Barbara Museum of Art (SBMA) and by my Italian teacher and SBMA docent, Gabriella Schooley. Entitled “Botticelli, Titian, and Beyond: Masterpieces of Italian … Continue reading