Keep in touch!
- IL RISORGIMENTO ITALIANO, the Italian Resurgence (1848-1861)
- 2020 VENERDI’ GRASSO, and Italian Carnival Dinner-Dance
- THE 2019 “PRANZO DI NATALE” (The 2019 Xmas Brunch)
- MADE IN ITALY: THE GLAMOUR OF POSTWAR ITALIAN FASHION, 1945-1970
- MONTECITO PIZZA PARTY: DELICIOUS FOOD AND A GUEST SPEAKER…
- 2019 CINEMA ITALIANO CONTEMPORANEO, MOVIE LINE-UP
- IT’S FERRAGOSTO TIME, AMICI!!! DETAILS AND INFORMATION
- CONSULAR REPRESENTATIVE VISIT TO SANTA BARBARA
- PRANZO WITH THE CONSUL
- CINEMA ITALIANO CLASSICO, MOVIE LINE-UP
Become a Cinema Italiano Sponsor!Click here to read how you can help us!
Monthly Archives: October 2016
Ciao, Amici –
Fashion does not arise in a cultural vacuum. Far from erupting spontaneously amid the ruins of post World War II Italy, Italian fashion was created for the Italian upper classes and, equally as important, for the American movie stars who became ambassadors for Italian style….. Continue reading