Keep in touch!
- PRANZO WITH THE CONSUL
- CINEMA ITALIANO CLASSICO, MOVIE LINE-UP
- VENERDI’ GRASSO, an Italian Carnival Dinner-Dance
- THE 2018 “PRANZO DI NATALE” (XMAS BUFFET BRUNCH)
- 2018 FALL MATINEE AT THE OPERA: LA BOHEME, by Giacomo Puccini
- VENETIAN MASKS: THEN AND NOW
- 2018 CINEMA ITALIANO CONTEMPORANEO, MOVIE LINE-UP
- IT’S FERRAGOSTO TIME, AMICI!! DETAILS AND INFORMATION
- VINO e PIZZA, a Presentation and Tasting of Italian Wines
- CIRCOLO GOES TO OPERA, IL BARBIERE DI SIVIGLIA (The Barber of Seville)
Become a Cinema Italiano Sponsor!Click here to read how you can help us!
Monthly Archives: October 2016
Ciao, Amici –
Fashion does not arise in a cultural vacuum. Far from erupting spontaneously amid the ruins of post World War II Italy, Italian fashion was created for the Italian upper classes and, equally as important, for the American movie stars who became ambassadors for Italian style….. Continue reading