Keep in touch!
- 2019 CINEMA ITALIANO CONTEMPORANEO, MOVIE LINE-UP
- IT’S FERRAGOSTO TIME, AMICI!!! DETAILS AND INFORMATION
- CONSULAR REPRESENTATIVE VISIT TO SANTA BARBARA
- PRANZO WITH THE CONSUL
- CINEMA ITALIANO CLASSICO, MOVIE LINE-UP
- VENERDI’ GRASSO, an Italian Carnival Dinner-Dance
- THE 2018 “PRANZO DI NATALE” (XMAS BUFFET BRUNCH)
- 2018 FALL MATINEE AT THE OPERA: LA BOHEME, by Giacomo Puccini
- VENETIAN MASKS: THEN AND NOW
- 2018 CINEMA ITALIANO CONTEMPORANEO, MOVIE LINE-UP
Become a Cinema Italiano Sponsor!Click here to read how you can help us!
Category Archives: Circolo Italiano
Cari Amici – Dear Friends,
Just in time for Valentine’s Day, we will welcome Letizia Mattiacci, a chef who for over a decade, has been hosting popular culinary workshops at her cooking school, Alla Madonna del Piatto, near Assisi, in the Umbrian region of Italy…..
Cari Amici – Dear Friends –
Why don’t you join us for our yearly Pranzo di Natale at La Cumbre Country Club? It is a perfect way to start your Holiday Season as this year it will be an incredible Xmas Buffet Brunch!.. Continue reading
At our next event of the Cities of Italy series, Jon Snyder, Professor of Italian Studies, UC Santa Barbara will talk about Naples and the Vesuvius. Below is the synopsis of his presentation…… Continue reading
Italians are crazy about Ferragosto! They brave bumper to bumper traffic to go the the beach on vacation where they are supposed to enjoy nature and time away from ‘crowded’ cities while resting and relaxing…. Continue reading