Keep in touch!
- PRANZO WITH THE CONSUL
- CINEMA ITALIANO CLASSICO, MOVIE LINE-UP
- VENERDI’ GRASSO, an Italian Carnival Dinner-Dance
- THE 2018 “PRANZO DI NATALE” (XMAS BUFFET BRUNCH)
- 2018 FALL MATINEE AT THE OPERA: LA BOHEME, by Giacomo Puccini
- VENETIAN MASKS: THEN AND NOW
- 2018 CINEMA ITALIANO CONTEMPORANEO, MOVIE LINE-UP
- IT’S FERRAGOSTO TIME, AMICI!! DETAILS AND INFORMATION
- VINO e PIZZA, a Presentation and Tasting of Italian Wines
- CIRCOLO GOES TO OPERA, IL BARBIERE DI SIVIGLIA (The Barber of Seville)
Become a Cinema Italiano Sponsor!Click here to read how you can help us!
Cari Amici, Dear Friends - Once again, we are delighted to give Circolo Italiano's opera lovers the chance of attending a Matinee at the Opera as a group. This Fall Opera Santa Barbara presents La Boheme.... Read more [...]
Cari Amici, dear Friends – Venice has always been a fascinating place. Now as in the past, people have flocked to her wonderful Carnival to admire those spectacular masks and partake in the fun.... Read more [...]
Ciao, Amici - I hope you had a fabulous summer! It is now time for Cinema Italiano Contemporaneo. For this year's Contemporaneo, our Artistic Director, Anna Brusutti, has selected the following movies..... Read more [...]
Ciao, Amici! Italians are crazy about Ferragosto! They brave bumper to bumper traffic to go the the beach on vacation where they are supposed to enjoy nature and time away from ‘crowded’ cities while resting and relaxing…. Read more [...]